Hi and welcome, my name is Aleisha and I am daughter to Lionel and Deb, the owners and hosts of this park. I work and live here and just wanted to tell you about our camp kitchen which is the most talked about attraction among guests.
Come stay with us and enjoy the “home away from home feeling” you will get while spending time in our camp kitchen.
Most comment that, “it’s the best camp kitchen they’ve ever experienced”.
Feel welcome at our “happy time” from 4pm daily, where you will sit and enjoy the company of the owner/hosts Lionel and Deb, as well as other guests.
You will learn about some of the local larrikins and hear their yarns (some hard to believe!!!!), have a laugh and also share your stories or just talk about the weather.
Our camp kitchen is large with plenty of tables and seating, so if you do not feel like participating, please feel free to use all facilities and equipment provided.
We have tried to cover all of your needs,requirements and comforts by offering all of the following—
- free gas bbqs and hotplates
- crockery and cutlery
- sink with hot/cold water
- pizza oven (where you can cook not only pizzas but roasts, cakes, biscuits, scones etc.)
- gas heaters (for the cooler months of the year—we also enclose this area to keep the warmth in)
- fans (for the hotter months of the year—we also open this area to let the breeze in)
- television and dvd player (watch tv or play one of your own dvds)
- stereo (listen to the radio or play your own favourite music)